- Generalized Weakness in the Geriatric Emergency Department Patient. Anderson Jr, Robert S., Hallen, Sarah A.M. Elsevier Saunders – View Article
- Weakness and fatigue in older ED patients in the United States. Collen Bhalla M et al. Am Journ of Em Med, 2014 – View Article
- Nonspecific complaints in the emergency department – a systematic review. Kemp, K., Mertanen, R., Lääperi, M. et al. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 28, 6 (2020). – View Article
- Age-Adjusted D-Dimer Cutoff Levels to Rule Out Pulmonary Embolism: The ADJUST-PE study. Righini, Marc. Van Es, Josien. Den Exter, Paul. JAMA March 2014 – View Article
- Clinical practice guideline for the management of asymptomatic bacteriuria: 2019 update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Nicolle LE, Gupta K, Bradley SF, et al. Clin Infect Dis. 2019;68(10):e83–110. – View Article
- Nemec M, Koller MT, Nickel CH, et al. Patients presenting to the emergency department with nonspecific complaints: the Basel Nonspecific Complaints (BANC) study. Acad Emerg Med. 2010;17(3):284-92. – View Article
- Chapter 3 : General approach to the geriatric patient. Rhodes SM and Sanders AB. Geriatric Emergency Medicine Principles and Practice. Cambridge University Press 2014.